Straz Gear Inc. surgical masks are made in Canada with care at a facility near Vancouver, British Columbia. Materials are supplied from quality sources and we ensure they meet high standards. The masks adhere to regulatory standards of ASTM for surgical-grade mask construction. The highest standards, protocols and processes are in place to ensure each one of these ASTM level 3 masks are produced with superb craftsmanship.
Comfort & Durability:
- Ear loops are 40% wider than traditional 3-ply face masks
- Shorter ear bands lengths that are designed for smaller faces; fewer needs for knots
- High quality elastic using spandex (70%) and nylon (30%)
- Smaller sized face masks provide a more comfortable & formed fit
- The hydrophilic softer non-woven fabric on the inside helps wick moisture off the face
- Odourless with no strong scents. All raw material used are new & non-recycled
- Filtration materials are medical grade as used in health care environments and help to block the small germ particles. See “Technical Specs” below for full details.