• Inner layer (non-woven); skin friendly, tasteless & non-irritating.
• Middle layer (high grade meltblown); absorption & filtration of virus droplets.
• Outer layer (non-woven); and water resistant.
• BFE 95%+ \ PFE 99%+
• Ferrous nose piece
• Comfortable, secure fit
• Water resistant, breathable, soft on the face
• Exceeds ASTM F2100 standards
• Low Delta P factor for easy breathability
ASTM level 1: masks are the general standard for both surgical and procedural use.
ASTM Level 2: moderate barrier protection for low-to-moderate levels of aerosols, sprays and fluids.
ASTM Level 3: maximum barrier protection for any situation that has the potential for exposure to heavy levels of aerosols, sprays and fluids.
ASTM International sets the preferred standard in healthcare for best practices and
requirements for performance and materials in masks. They follow FDA guidelines in the four main areas of Fluid Resistance, Differential Pressure, Filter Efficiency and Flammability.