Premium quality Pediatric 3-ply surgical masks manufactured in Canada with materials that adhere to or exceed regulatory standards of ASTM for surgical-grade mask construction. These masks provide the highest standards and are a good fit for children or adults with smaller, petite faces. Created with superb craftsmanship, the masks provide lightweight comfort, ease of breathability, durability, germ filtration & convenient packaging.
ASTM Level 3 Rated: ASTM International sets the preferred standard in healthcare for best practices and requirements for performance and materials in masks. They follow FDA guidelines in the four main areas of Fluid Resistance, Differential Pressure, Filter Efficiency and Flammability.
Comfort & Durability
• Ear loops are 40% wider than traditional 3-ply face masks.
• Shorter ear bands lengths that are designed for smaller faces; fewer need for knots
• High quality elastic using spandex(70%) and nylon(30%)
• Smaller sized face masks provide a more comfortable & formed fit
• The hydrophilic non-woven fabric on the inside feels soft & helps wick moisture off the face
• Odourless with no strong scents. All raw material used are new & non-recycled
The 98% BFE & See “Specifications” section for full details.
• ASTM Level 3
• BFE(Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) ASTM F2101-19: >= 98%
• PFE(Particulate Filtration Efficiency @.1 Micron) ASTM F2299_F2299M-03 : >= 98%
• Differential Pressure, mm H2O/cm EN 14683:2019, Annex C: < 6
• Splash Resistance mmHg ASTM F1862: 160 Flame Spread 16 CFR Part 1610: Class 1
• Adjustable metal nose wire
• Latex & fiberglass free
• Pleated 3 layer design
• 95mm x 145mm (3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″)
• 5mm child-sized elastic ear bands, extra thick for comfort