- Connects to computer for data export
- Identifies temperatures without requiring physical contact from healthcare workers or with the equipment.
- Accurate reading is detected by keeping the forehead just 2-4 inches from the thermometers sensor.
- A green light indicates a temperature within a normal range, and a flashing red light and audible alarm will indicate that the person has a high temperature.
- Can be stationed in offices, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, apartments, schools, hotels